Skip to content
- Team swim suit (black), team cap (green), goggles
- Towels (2 or 3)
- Sweat pants/sweat shirt (2 sets)
Swimmers need to stay warm and dry between events. Remember slippers/socks for their feet, too.
- Blanket or sleeping bag for the rest area
- Folding chairs for parents in the rest area
Travel games, cards, coloring books, something to read between events
Concessions are available, and all purchases benefit the host club. However, you are free to bring your own cooler. Make sure your swimmers stay hydrated and eat light, HEALTHY snacks throughout the day!!
- Dry clothing for the end of the meet
- Permanent marker and highlighter for marking swim events both on the heat sheet and on the back of your swimmer’s hand, arm or leg.
Heat sheets/programs typically cost $2-$3 each. Admission to meets is FREE.
- Positive attitude
Cheer on your teammates!!